REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have thoroughly quality tested our products and hope you love them as much as we do. In case of any issues, our items are covered by a 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
If a problem/fault arises with one of our products within 12 months of receipt of the item, we are happy to investigate the matter, as follows:
- You are responsible for the cost of sending the item to us and we will send it to the manufacturer for inspection.
- If it is found to be a fault with the product (they have all been quality checked before going into your order and by the manufacturer before we received it) we will firstly always try to see if the issue can be fixed at our end. If it can be fixed, we will arrange same and return the item to you along with a voucher to cover the cost of sending the item to us. Where the issue cannot be fixed, we will offer a full refund or replacement, as well as a refund of the cost to you for sending the item to us for inspection.
- If it is determined by either Ulluv or the manufacturer that the item has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions, or the problem is due to normal wear and tear, we will not be in a position to offer a refund or replacement. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you wish to return your order for any reason other than a fault or problem with the item, we will be happy to discuss it.
- Once the item(s) is in its original packaging and condition, and is returned within 14 days of the order being delivered, we are happy to offer a refund (or exchange, if preferred).
- After 14 days, we will only offer an exchange or credit note, assuming we are satisfied with the condition of the item(s) received back into our office.
- You are responsible for the cost of posting the item back to us.
- In the case of a refund, the amount to be refunded will be made directly back to the payment method used to pay for the item(s). Any shipping cost applied to the original order will be deducted from the amount being refunded
- In the case of an exchange:
If the item you are receiving in exchange of the original item is a lower price than the original item, we will refund you any difference owed (less any shipping charge, if applicable).
If the item you are receiving in exchange for the original item is a higher price than the original item, we will send you a payment link for the difference, including shipping fee where applicable.
IMPORTANT: In the case of a return with no exchange, please ensure "RETURN" is written clearly on the outside of the package. In the case of an exchange, please write “EXCHANGE” on the outside of the package.
Returns from island of Ireland & EU countries, please send to:
Unit 2D DavCon House,
Monavalley Industrial Estate,
Co Kerry V92 H393
Returns from Mainland UK, please send to:
5 Dublin Rd Industrial Estate,
Strabane BT82 9EA,