A shining alternative to high-stress modern parenting, and families from New Delhi to New York will shout with joy' Heather Shumaker, author of It's OK Not to Share and It's OK to Go Up the Slide
DISCOVER THE PARENTING SECRETS OF THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
What makes Denmark the happiest country in the world -- and how do Danish parents raise happy, confident, successful kids, year after year? This upbeat and practical guide reveals the six essential principles that have been working for parents in Denmark for decades:
- Play: essential for development and well-being
- Authenticity: fosters trust and an 'inner compass'
- Reframing: helps kids cope with setbacks and look on the bright side
- Empathy: allows us to act with kindness towards others
- No ultimatums: no power struggles or resentment
- Togetherness: a way to celebrate family time, on special occasions and every day
A revealing and fresh take on parenting advice, The Danish Way of Parenting will help parents from all walks of life raise the happiest, most well-adjusted kids in the world.
SPREAD THE COST
Did you know that we offer payment by instalments, which is very popular with our customers. Click on the image below to read more about how you can spread the cost of your cart and make life a little easier!