Classic Hope Bag
Our Hope Bags our especially for those undergoing treatment (including chemotherapy, IVF etc) and have been designed, in conjunction with a number of cancer survivors, specifically for those who have had a recent cancer diagnosis and are about to embark on a course of chemotherapy.
Their main purpose is to provide key items to make a chemotherapy patient’s sessions more comfortable, as well as giving family and friends a practical gift option for their loved one, at a time when it is difficult to know what to gift, or how to help.
They may also be useful for someone undergoing IVF treatment.
There are a variety of bag designs to choose from, starting from €89. All Hope Bag prices are inclusive of Ulluv’s beautiful wrapping and of a personalised gift card, if required (if availing of this option, please put your message of choice in the notes section of the shopping cart).
CLASSIC HOPE BAG
The Classic bag contains:
- Tote bag in choice of 7 designs (perfect for fitting the necessary items for each chemo session)
- Co-ordinating double walled stainless steel 24Bottles 500ml bottle, which keeps drinks hot for 12 hours or cold for 24 hours (perfect for bringing hot tea or coffee to each session)
- Co-ordinating soft fleece blanket (patients can get cold during chemotherapy and the hospital blankets tend to be a harder type of material)
- Folder for the patient to keep all their hospital documentation (e.g. discharge papers, prescriptions, appointment letters, health insurance/HSE correspondence etc)
- 60ml hyaluronic hand cleansing spray from Irish brand Indeora.
We know that life would be a lot simpler if none of us was faced with a cancer diagnosis of someone we love, however unfortunately it is a reality for many. Our Hope bags are intended to make chemo that little bit more bearable for yourself or someone you love.