Your Baby Week by Week - by Simone Cave
UPDATED EDITION 2018
The first six months with a new baby is a special and exciting time full of milestones and new experiences. This updated edition of Your Baby Week by Week explains the changes that your baby will go through in their first six months. Each chapter covers a week of their development so you'll know when your baby will start to recognize you, when they'll smile and laugh for the first time and even when they'll be old enough to prefer some people to others!
Paediatrician Dr Caroline Fertleman and health writer Simone Cave's practical guide provides reassuring advice so you can be confident about your baby's needs. Including:
- How to tell if your baby is getting enough milk
- Spotting when you need to take your baby to the doctor
- Identifying why your baby is crying
- How long your baby is likely to sleep and cry for
- Tips on breastfeeding and when to wean your baby
Full of all the information and tips for every parent Your Baby Week by Week is the only guide you'll need to starting life with your new arrival.