Deluxe Hope Bag
Our Hope Bags have been designed especially for those undergoing treatment (such as chemotherapy, IVF etc), in conjunction with a number of cancer survivors, specifically for those who have had a recent cancer diagnosis and are about to embark on a course of chemotherapy.
Their main purpose is to provide key items to make a chemotherapy patient’s sessions more comfortable, as well as giving family and friends a practical gift option for their loved one, at a time when it is difficult to know what to gift, or how to help.
They may also be useful for someone undergoing IVF treatment and the cancer journal can be swapped out for one of our mindfulness journals instead (please just indicate this in the notes section).
There are a variety of bag designs to choose from, starting from €159. All Deluxe Hope Bag prices are inclusive of postage, of Ulluv’s beautiful wrapping and of a personalised gift card, if required (if availing of this option, please put your message of choice in the notes section of the shopping cart).
The Deluxe Hope bag contains:
- Tote bag in choice of 7 designs (perfect for fitting the necessary items for each chemo session)
- Co-ordinating double walled stainless steel 24Bottles 500ml bottle, which keeps drinks hot for 12 hours or cold for 24 hours (perfect for bringing hot tea or coffee to each session)
- Co-ordinating soft fleece blanket (patients can get cold during chemotherapy and the hospital blankets tend to be a harder type of material)
- Folder for the purpose of keeping all hospital documentation in one place (e.g. discharge papers, prescriptions, appointment letters, health insurance/HSE correspondence etc)
- 60ml hyaluronic hand cleansing spray from Irish brand Indeora.
- Ulluv’s 100% mulberry silk eye mask in silver grey (perfect for keeping the harsh hospital lights at bay while trying to rest during chemotherapy or at home)
- This Works Stress Check Breathe In (a soothing rescue remedy to help you breathe more easily and calm their senses, reducing the effect of stress and improving the quality of sleep at night)
- Coin purse (always a very handy item to have in hospital for parking, vending machines or when the hospital shop comes around with newspapers, magazines etc)
- Happy Magazine’s Cancer Journal (by Holly Kennedy, this is a pretty and positive planner to help women thrive during cancer treatment, covering the five stages of cancer - diagnosis, chemo, surgery, radiotherapy and moving on)
We know that life would be a lot simpler if none of us was faced with a cancer diagnosis of someone we love, however unfortunately it is a reality for many. Our Hope bags are intended to make chemo that little bit more bearable for yourself or someone you love.